So... I have permission to write this from t. What a day. I can't do it justice. It started really well with a facetime with daddy and n. To know they are having fun and are happy means that I can really enjoy myself as I worry when we are all not together. So after two breakfasts due to an early start we went for a wander to Bryant park and we had a skate at sunrise. Then round one of shopping. H and m then saks and then Michael kors. T delighted with all her purchases. Then we met an old Enron buddy - the gorgeous Anna and her two girls. I hadn't seen her since t was 6 months. It was fantastic to see her. We went to Central Park together. After that we did "Top of the Rock" which we a gift from Andy and Kate. Wow. It was amazing. Then train to New Caanan to see Tara and Jessie. We are having the best time ever. This is what memories are made off. Right off to bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment