Our first blog

Friday, 16 January 2015

We are here

We are in NYC and the flight was very long. I woke up at 5:30 because of jet lag. I am looking forward to a day of shopping.
Posted by MTBooChop at 03:16
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

MTBooChop
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (16)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Home again
      • The results of t's shopping.
      • The end
      • A full day in New Caanan
      • Early starts
      • Friday. What a busy day
      • View at 7am
      • Another day .... Another dollar
      • We are here
      • Well we are here.
      • Problems
      • One more day
      • Mum has taken over again
      • Hello this is T. I'm so excited about going to NY...
      • This is our first test to see if we can add photos...
      • This is Mum, and our first attempt at a Blog.  Me ...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.