Thursday, 15 January 2015

Well we are here.

 Well we've made it. Pretty awful flight mad worst by daddy letting it slip that I don't like flying.  T therefore worried the whole flight. T was made a fuss of though due to the crew being tipped off about her birthday. Two hours before landing t got poorly. Faint / sweaty feeling awful. Then an hour queue to get off the plane only to be greeted by a three hour immigration queue. I'm glad to say the Simone in charge noticed how I'll she looked (she was on the flor with her head between her legs) and we were fasttracked. Then another hour to wait for taxi and then we made it. The plan was to go out for steak and I could have a glass of wine. Sadly we had a bagel from Starbucks and t is fast asleep. Hopefully she will feel fully refreshed in the morning. 
And no we weren't in upperclass - coach for us but they invited us up front to have our photo taken (all rather embarrassing )

No comments:

Post a Comment