We are home! In these few paragraphs I will summarise what we did. We arrived on Thursday late at night in New York. I was so tired I almost passed out. Instead of goIng for our nice steak which we had planned to have... we just had something from Starbucks! I went to bed.
On Friday morning we woke up and went downstairs. We had a lovely breakfast. We then hit the shops if you see the previous blog you can see what I brought. I forgot that before we hit the shops we went ice skating in Bryant Park. It was really nice. Me and mum weren't very good. After shopping we went. After seeing Anna we went back to the hotel to get our bags. We left the hotel and went to Grand Cebyral to get the train to New Cannan. We met Tara at the Train station and soon after we got to our house we went to bed.
On Saturday was a very lazy day. In the morning I went for a swim in Tara's house. There isn't much to right about so let's skip to Sunday
On Sunday it was very cold. So cold that the ice was rain. Jessie (the daughter of Tara) friends came round. We went swimming and also watched telly. Later in the day we went for a walk around New Cannan. We went to see ' Into The Woods' ... It was rubbish. The fast part was OK but after that it just went on and on. After the movie we went for dinner it was so nice!!!
Monday was our last day so we went back to New York. We met up with Taylor ( one of Tara's friends) and left our bags at her flat. We went to a bakery where I got some delicious Madelines. We then did lots of shopping . After we had been shopping we went to the nicest pizza place I have ever been to. After the pizza Tara left us we we went back to Taylor's house to hang out.
We then got on the plane I went straight to sleep . New York will live in my memory for ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment